1. Instant Server introduction
Instant Server is a dedicated server service that is automatically activated according to customer requirements.
- The server is automatically installed and information is sent to customers via activation email
- It only takes 15 to 30 minutes to activate server depending on the operating system
- Clients have full control over the server through a simple web-based interface
- Instant server supports the operating systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Windows Server, Client ISO File
2. Advantages of Instant Server compared to traditional Server
|Features||Normal Server||Instant Server|
|Server Management Interface (START, STOP, RESET)||No / Limited|
|KVM console||No / Limited|
3. Features Instant Server
Features of Instant Server service:
- Auto-install, auto-reload OS
- Server management by KVM Console
- Bandwidth usage statistics
- Rescue feature when there is a problem (Rescue Mode)
Clients can find out these features at VinaHost’s Client Area.
>>> Read more: Instant Server Service: Instructions For Use
Thank you so much!